In India, Tally On cloud services – SaaS (Software as a Service) are being actively introduced into the small businesses which majorly deals in Accountings. Why?
- Security in enterprises Tally on Cloud is usually given considerable attention.
- Accounting data integrity in business is paramount.
- Tally on Cloud immediately integrates with Office 365, so on-the-go you can create, edit, save Excel, and Word files directly from Tally on Cloud
- Best-in-class synchronization technology;
- Data Centralization – all the data worked in the various locations can be accessed from Administrators’ account.
- Unlimited file recovery and version history
- User full customizable access levels available
- It can be accessed and work on a PC, Mac, Linux or mobile device, without a glitch.
- The ability to access data from any computer with a mere 2 MBPS Internet access.
- The possibility of multi organizing collaboration with data.
- High probability of saving data even in case of your hardware failures
- The client does not need to deal with the acquisition, support and maintenance of its own infrastructure for storing data, which ultimately reduces the total production costs.
- All procedures for backing up and preserving the integrity of data are performed by us, which does not involve the your attention in this process.
Tally on Cloud is a technology that can be used to more conveniently provide a “cloud” to a client. For example, with the help of appropriate software Tally, storage in the “cloud” can be provided for the client as a local disk on the computer. Thus, working with data in the “tally on cloud” for the client becomes completely transparent. And if there is a good, fast connection with the “tally on the cloud”, you may not even notice that you are working on a cloud cluster which is a hundred – thousand kilometres away.
If you are interested to Buy TALLY Products, Find the details – TALLY PRICE